Home | More Videos | About Us | Contact | Subscribe
Gun Fun TV
U.S. Guns of World War II
New viewer? Subscribe - It's free
Gun Fun TV fan? - Share us with a friend
A historical firearms wonderland...
U.S. Army Historical Clearninghouse at the Anniston Army Depot
• The primary mission of this facility is to receive, ship, and store historical artifacts and property on behalf of the U.S. Army Center of Military History.
• The Clearinghouse's secondary mission is to receive and store heraldic and historic property of inactivated Army units, and to issue available heraldic and historic property to activating Army units.
• This facility is not opened to the public and does not give tours.
• Artifacts are available for issue to Army museums in the Active Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard.
• Customers from agencies other than the Department of Defense will submit their requests for artifacts to US Army Center of Military History, DAMH-MDM (Property Book Officer), 103 Third Avenue, Ft. McNair, DC 20319-5058, before contacting the Clearinghouse.
• Activating, inactivating or re-flagging units of the United States Army, Army Guard and Army Reserve should contact the Clearinghouse to determine the availability of unit heraldic material, to determine the correct course of action for drawing material in storage, and to obtain the procedure for turning in heraldic and historic property of inactivating unit
Read more here
For more History: videos, click here
See the complete catalog of
gun fun tv videos